Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(HD) McLaren Mercedes SLR Heaven!!! 13x SLR + 9x Stirling Moss !!! Sounds!!

(HD) McLaren Mercedes SLR Heaven!!! 13x SLR + 9x Stirling Moss !!! Sounds!! Video Clips. Duration : 4.90 Mins.


This is another video of the Mille Miglia! We were on some mountain roads on the road, when suddenly I saw a bunch of Mercedes McLaren SLRs. As we approached, I saw a few cameras and even 722 versions! In total there were 13 versions SLR. But what made this place was finished, the presence of some SLR Stirling Moss, as well! 9 of them to be exact! It 'was amazing to see so many Stirling Moss' and camera together, at the same time, same place! Unfortunately I was not able to captureSound acceleration of Stirling Moss, "but I have to capture the sounds of the V8 versions of the SLR! So enjoy and let me know what you think about this video! What do you think of this video and this car? Please leave a review and rate the Video! Also, do not forget to subscribe to stay up to date on all the new arrivals on my channel, I have more videos of the Mille Miglia, so check them out as well! visit my channel for another supercar action and feel free to leave a comment! NextWeeks, a mix of videos and movies of a Mille Miglia car on the track that I have lately! I had a ride in a couple of very special cars and fast so stay tuned for video! Thanks! Reuben © Rjtdbf, For The Best Car Video

Tags: mille, miglia, 2011, mclaren, mercedes, slr, sls, stirling, moss, racing, italy, porsche, ferrari, lamborghini, cars, racetrack, trackday, mountainroads, acceleration, sound, noise, aston, auto, carrera, audi, engine, vehicle, f430, lotus, turbo, gt3, automobiles, motor sports, bmw, trigger, extreme driving, crash accident

No comments:

Post a Comment