Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sony HDR-CX100 HD Camcorder Unboxing

Sony HDR-CX100 HD Camcorder Unboxing Video Clips. Duration : 12.30 Mins.


I love these on your hard drive for a couple of days now and still as easy to use camera. In low light conditions is not the best, but with a bright light in the house or outside on a beautiful day its a big deal. Not sure what that will be used to unbox this T1i or my digital SLR, but I think that HD is here to stay. Heres a link to the camera for more information about them: tinyurl.com • Strong pants that do not follow me on Twitter and get insider information, you follow me here: twitter.com • For those who want to beBlogTV aware when I start a YouTube channel to my page and click on the link and you subscribe to my BlogTV there for SMS and Twitter for the show begins ads.

Tags: megapixel, still, image, capture, camera, unboxing, carlos, itsmemorphious, sony, hdr, cx100, hd, video, camcorder, 1080, Optical, sensor, Handycam, anti, shake, zoom, touch, panel, Carl, Zeiss, steadyshot, Built-in, microphone, high, definition, 1920x1080, Smile, Shutter, USB, 2.0, interface, stabilization, Face, Detection, 15.1, lowepro, slingshot, 200, aw

No comments:

Post a Comment